Set your Skin Goals
An authorized treatment provider will help you set your skin goals by explaining the treatment process, including how many sessions you'll need and how long you'll have to wait between sessions. Then, they will get you ready for your first procedure by providing you with the appropriate Dp Dermaceuticals™ products to ensure that your skin is adequately prepped and ready for treatment.
Preparing Your Skin
Get Ready for Your First Procedure
Prepping your skin with Dp Dermaceuticals before undergoing a clinical procedure boosts treatment outcomes, reduces downtime, and speeds up healing to ensure that you achieve your skin goals faster. Be sure to follow your provider's recommendations for the best possible results.
Explore Your Prep Options with Dp Dermaceuticals
Microneedling with Dp4™
A clinical treatment consists of a creating very fine micro-channels in the skin with a DP4 Microneedling Pen , paired with potent, clinical-grade skincare that will enhance and improve the treatment results. Depending on your skin type and skin goals, your treatment provider will recommend the best possible product options.
Enhance Results at Home
The healing power of light offers an extra boost of collagen and elastin stimulation, which helps to decrease fine lines and wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage, and dehydration. That’s why, after rejuvenation procedures like microneedling, Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.DTM is the go-to product.
- Proven, natural rejuvenation at home
- Little to no discomfort
- Repair fine lines and wrinkles
- Plump and firm ageing skin
- Minimise pores & acne
- Reduce redness
- Refine uneven skin tone
- Adjustable needle depth and speed settings
- Medical-grade speed for faster results
- Sterile single-use needle cartridges
- Bioactive, botanical & natural ingredients
- Potent hyaluronic acid HylaFuse™ complex for intense hydration
- Bespoke formulas for all skin concerns
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic
- Not tested on animals
- Science inspired by nature
- Safe to use with microneedling
- Enhances visible results
- Full range for daily routine
- For all Fitzpatrick skin types
Dp Dermaceuticals L.E.D.
- Plumps & smooths skin
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles
- Smooths uneven skin including age spots
- Reduces pigmentation
- Hydrates & refreshes
- Boosts serotonin
- Flexible, comfortable silicone construction
- Red (633nm) & infrared (830nm) light rays
- Direct contact with skin ensures optimal light coverage and penetration
Real Clinics. Outstanding Results.
Nurse & Clinic Owner
Dr Steve Harris
Dr Joanna Buchowicz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Net Orders Checkout